View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 01:34 PM   #14
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Moving to Canada?

I love the states, NYC, south beach, Vegas....but I cant see myself living there permanently....Canada is just so laid back and safe...as Ridonks said, we're right next to the Lightning rod that is the USA, gives us much of the same perks but in nice portions none of that super sized over the top GOV dubious agenda stuff... can't think of a better country to live in unless you have real coin and move to the south of France or something
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote