View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:01 PM   #44
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Moving to Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Ugh, this is true. The CFL is an embarrassment to the sport of football. Nobody, under any circumstances, should have to watch this shit. I'd rather watch local HS football, I really would, because at least then I'm not expecting them to actually be professionals. God the CFL fucking sucks.
c'mon, don't shit all over it. i haven't kept up with it in the slightest, but unless it's changed drastically in the last five years, i can't imagine it's that bad. i used to love the cfl and there were some great players. doug flutie, danny macmanus, pretty sure cavillo is still doing his thing, etc. what's so bad about it?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote