View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:55 AM   #183
Clippersfan86
Banned

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Super early in the game for me. Level 4 Breton. Hit the first city, picked up an archer guy as a companion. I think that's the first guy I can bring with me?

Went to an area close by to get a Golden Claw for someone in town.

Should I head to way up north to the Mage 'circle'? I'll be walking right past the next place I need to go for the main quest.

In terms of combat, I just have a spell in each hand, or the same spell in each....I just blast everything with fire. Am I missing something? I'll congure up a zombie or wolf as well.

Finally, in terms of skills, I've put a point into destruction, restoration and conjuration just to halve the magic cost.

If you're a Mage the absolute first things you need to do are A. Get companions and B. Go through the Mage College quest line which takes a good 5+ hours. You become Arch Mage, get most powerful robes in game and level up a sh** load during that time. Go get Meeko the dog... who's free. Then get Marcurio in the Riften inn. Read through this thread and read the posts. I typed up some good advice for new players.

Such as where to get companions and what spells to use. I even wrote things about carriages etc.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote