View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #190
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
They don't die. They only pass out for the duration of the battle

Partially true. If you accidentally hit them.. or something really powerful hits them.. they DO die while they are kneeling/knocked out. BTW guys I'm LOVING my Rogue. I'm not only rich but I just got Shadowmere from Brotherhood which is an all black stallion with red eyes. SUPER SICK. Don't buy a horse if you want to be a Rogue. Just do the Brotherhood quest line. About to get best daggers in game too.

I'm loving the Dark Brotherhood period. I'm already level 13. I'll try a warrior soon as well. I don't like how with Rogue unless you ambush you're mostly worthless so far. Sneak attacks though do literally 30x damage and I 1 shot everything. I think as I gear and level and improve things my regular fighting will get much better.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 11-16-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote