Thread: Dark Souls!
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #58
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dark Souls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
I basically researched the drake sword you mentioned and realized ive been playing this game wrong all along. i made a new character with warrior class and started all over. Ive gotten the drake sword and im still farming in the undead burg. ive killed my first black knight and havel to get their rings. im basically trying to level up while honing my fighting skills. this game is fxxking awesome!!! I played skyrim for about 5 hours and yet i couldnt stop thinking about dark souls. i already sent back skyrim to gamefly because i knew i wasnt going to be playing it anytime soon. i thought i was going to be playing skyward sword exclusively once it comes out. but now i think ill alternate both dark souls and zelda because dark is soo gratifying. thanks dude for telling me about the drake sword and basically adding anothet dimension in what is a hella hard but addicting game. it really opened my eyes.

I'm currently taking a break from DS as I'm trying to complete Uncharted 3. No matter how many weeks/months it takes, I will complete DS.

The Drake Sword was truly effective when I was strong enough(strength 16) to wield it one handed with a shield. Otherwise, as I'm sure you know, if you do the strong attack with a two arm wield you do that crazy ground pound attack that wears down your sword. What's cool is that eventhough the Drake sword is powerful, you still can't mess around and just count on it for hack and slash. You still have to be smart about fighting....like you said...hone your fighting skills.

By the way, did you play Demon's Souls. If not, give it a try. I recommend it all the way.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote