View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #442
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPerceive
Clutch, did you watch any NFL games this weekend? It sucks to be a New York football fan.
I watched San Diego Chargers @ Chicago Bears.I chose this game because it was on TV.
First of all,sport doesn't seem bad at all.I don't think I will ever love it like basketball but it's good.
Big problem is that I don't know most of the rules so it's a little bit difficult to follow it.
I will try to learn the rules on the Internet and also by watching some games.

On Sunday I will watch another game,I hope I will learn some rules by then so that I can understand what happens a little bit better.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote