View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 06:40 PM   #3
Rnbizzle
Banned
 
Rnbizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 4,849
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6pOLX5gno4



Andre is one of those guys who's underrated by 90% of hiphop fans and overrated by the other 10%.

He's great though, don't get me wrong.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote