View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 12:54 AM   #19
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

You know I once spent like 8 months writing a hypothetical question that had to be 65-70 thousand words? Like 20 people saw it....and the only reason I did it was to get an answer from like 4 people.

When something is on my mind...its all that is on my mind. But I cant predict when it happens. Id be turning in one article every 4 months and shit.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote