View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 12:57 AM   #20
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
You know I once spent like 8 months writing a hypothetical question that had to be 65-70 thousand words? Like 20 people saw it....and the only reason I did it was to get an answer from like 4 people.

When something is on my mind...its all that is on my mind. But I cant predict when it happens. Id be turning in one article every 4 months and shit.

I don't care if it's once every four months, four times a day, or four times a year. Next time inspiration strikes just contact me.

That "what is your favorite year of the 2000s" thread in the NBA forum got an idea cooking in my head... I'd like to do an article with you where be both rank our favorite seasons of that era and explain why we ranked them that way. Our personal favorite seasons from that era, not which ones we would consider greatest. Or maybe even both personal favorite and greatest, I dunno.

I think that article would be the sh!t.

Last edited by StroShow4 : 11-26-2011 at 01:14 AM.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote