View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:51 PM   #4017
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
My dad played in the swedish league, my mom played and she's been a coach for 25 years. Everyone in my family plays basically and I started to play as a kid and currently I play in the swedish basketball league. Even my boyfriend plays basketball in the highest swedish basketball league so I'm a bball-geek, I know.
Nice.

Quote:
Please for the love of GOD post them.

Also, this.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote