View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 08:00 PM   #23
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

No music video has ever touched me like Cadillac on 22's.

I get like ten seconds of goosebumps down my spine everytime I saw Davy touch the dead homeless people and bring them back to life. A strong reason why I want to go to the medical field right thurr.

Used to watch the "Like a Pimp" vid on repeat ten times.
Lol hes so passionate.
Glad you brought the DB back K.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote