View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 08:10 PM   #25
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Underrated MC
Kizz can you explain to me the significance of Banner running through a cemetgery in his vid and the random flashings of "black" "white" and kkk references in that like a pimp vid?

is it just part of the culture?
That sh!t always confused me man..i thought dis song was simply bout prostitution. theres more depth to it apparently
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote