View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 06:08 AM   #447
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

I think the Jets will still make the playoffs.

We should pass the Bengals since the have a tough stretch coming up, while we have no one left with a winning record.

But yeah Shotty need to go, and honestly unless Sanchez can run anything other than play action, I'd seriously try to find a QB to either light a fire under him, or take his spot.

Even with the offensive line given him protection yesterday, which I was completely shocked, Sanchez still overall looked like doo-doo.

You think Stevie Johnson will get fined for the "Plax shot himself dance"?.

Of course I like towards the end, when he missed a bunny himself.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote