View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #5
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: (2) Ohio State vs. (4) Duke: 9:30 PM on ESPN3

I think you are understating Kelley's game. He does everything. I want to say he's close to Duke's most important player. He is a lethal outside shooter and knocks down clutch buckets. He can protect the basket, too.

Curry seems one dimensional. If he gets an open shot from behind the arc, 50% chance it's going in. But he doesn't seem to be able to attack the basket effectively. His perimeter defense is pretty bad. It needs work just like his brother.

Rivers is inconsistent. He can get to the bucket at will, but I've seen like 2-3 games and his floaters just never fall. I wish he would develop a pull-up jumpshot. He can get going in a hurry though.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote