View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:20 AM   #16
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Broussard: Boston offered Rondo+Green for Westbrook+Perk, OKC said no

Not being right often doesnt mean someone involved with one of the teams didnt tell him something. Lot of these "insiders" get told plenty of things that cant be proven. I dont know how we conclude that he just sat and made it up and posted it online.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote