View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:29 AM   #27
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

I was arguing with a guy today about the potential to make toast in the microwave. He concluded that it would burn....to which I replied "Toast is burnt bread...just kept under control". he agreed. My assumption is that it wouldnt burn...right. Im guessing the microwave cooks out the liquid first making it see like just ultra stale bread...which would then burn.

Into toast. But shitty sitty toast. Im gonna try it and repot my findings.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote