View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 01:49 AM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Am i the only that Feels that Dwight Howard is overrated?

Guys scores 23 a game on 13 shots. He put up 25/15 and 27/15 the only two months he took as many as 14 shots a game. And when I say only 2...I mean the only 2 of his career.

The guy can drop 20 a game by actually setting out to score 5-10 times a night and getting the rest off effort and being fouled.

If he could afford to play halfassed D he could do numbers like the great centers used to even without being as skilled.

And when I say he could...its me disregarding that he already does.

Hes been one of the best players in the NBA one on one around the basket for at least 2-3 years but people somehow dont notice because he misses 2 hooks a game and runs a guy over at some point.

But guarded one on one....hes approaching unstoppable.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote