View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 03:06 AM   #20
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacers want Rajon Rondo from Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
What do you think about how much Nene is worth? You would have to give him near the max

I just don't see how a player who is soon 30, with zero All Stars (Haven't been very close either) and zero All NBA teams deserves a max contract
I haven't actually ran the numbers but in a Collison + Hibbert for Rondo trade some offhand mental math tells me the Pacers'd still have around $12 mil in cap room. I'd offer something around 4/45-50, he wants the max he can screw off. Offer Gasol something like 4/40, Memphis matches then just bank the cap room and get a 5 somewhere else.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote