View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 07:26 PM   #31
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Also...

Its about time for me to write the reviews of the guys beneath me at work. And I have a delicate issue...

While back we brought on a guy I can call nothing less than a religious zealot.

Hes not always over the top...but when he gets going he just cant let the subject be changed. He caught us discussing if Jesus could microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it(a subject that later let t othe microwaving toast issue) and he found it just...totally out of line.

Hes been complained about a few times. what im wondering is....if its worthy of considering in his review. This is his monetary review so it will decide if he gets a raise and how much.

hes not bad at his job...he just goes off on these epic rants about god and how people are gonna have to account for themslves even if they dont know it and just on and on.

I dont wanna be a dick but....I think I gotta dock him somewhere for this. One of the things I have to rate is pretty much asking how is works with others....

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote