View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 02:27 AM   #36
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Im not a day in day out direct supervisor of the guys in question but when I am I usually help out a lot more than their usual one so they get done early and I let them do whatever. Ive been known to bring in food to throw on the grill. Freezie pops in the summer. Whatever. I figure if you work hard to finish early you should get to relax a while. I always hated "You guys go ___ while I put my feet up" bosses.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote