View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #782
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDudeD
yeah i remember that, dude probably could have gotten a 3 piece if you didnt put that trophy system down.. . we had some good games the other night me, u and muff aside from that frustrating game on village where i went 52-10, u went 30-22-15 and muff was like 35-10 the other 3 guys on our team were each about minus 15 . Im running a 2.3 k/d right now which is ok with me i really felt like i was gonna be able to hold a 3 k/d in mw3 but the way the game plays is am happy with a 2. my win/loss is pretty good though so overall its not to bad.

You'd probably get a 3 K/D and over if you played Ground War. But given some people are from different Coasts the connections could be a problem. Or connections in a lobby. But Ground War has the extra bodies for you to rack up kills in. Especially if you control the spawn and dont let it get out of whack.

I havent figured out all the spawns on the maps but if we could control the spawns we'd be better off. I remember going ridiculously negative like 10-22 or something when we played Village. Me you and 4 randoms. The other team has us pinned in that Cave by A. Interchange if you control B and C and dont push pass a certain point they will spawn around the A flag. Maps like Carbon, Seatown I have no clue how they respawn or whats the boundaries where if you cross a certain point it'll flip or have people spawn behind you.

This is all for Domination of course.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote