View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 08:29 PM   #782
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDudeD
yeah i remember that, dude probably could have gotten a 3 piece if you didnt put that trophy system down.. . we had some good games the other night me, u and muff aside from that frustrating game on village where i went 52-10, u went 30-22-15 and muff was like 35-10 the other 3 guys on our team were each about minus 15 . Im running a 2.3 k/d right now which is ok with me i really felt like i was gonna be able to hold a 3 k/d in mw3 but the way the game plays is am happy with a 2. my win/loss is pretty good though so overall its not to bad.

You'd probably get a 3 K/D and over if you played Ground War. But given some people are from different Coasts the connections could be a problem. Or connections in a lobby. But Ground War has the extra bodies for you to rack up kills in. Especially if you control the spawn and dont let it get out of whack.

I havent figured out all the spawns on the maps but if we could control the spawns we'd be better off. I remember going ridiculously negative like 10-22 or something when we played Village. Me you and 4 randoms. The other team has us pinned in that Cave by A. Interchange if you control B and C and dont push pass a certain point they will spawn around the A flag. Maps like Carbon, Seatown I have no clue how they respawn or whats the boundaries where if you cross a certain point it'll flip or have people spawn behind you.

This is all for Domination of course.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote