View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:27 AM   #4193
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
So sick! Are you close to making the senior national team? Who are the PGs who are ahead of you? And how many would have to be injured before you get called up?

It really depends.
I don't know if you watched any of Portugal games in Eurobasket, but our NT coach likes experiencied teams. Our PG's were Philipe da Silva (playing in French League (31years), Miguel Minhava (28 years old) and Josť Costa (captain, 37years if i'm correct). Some people said that i was in the second ballot to go, better saying top 6 PG's .. but i don't know, there wasn't one single guy with my age or closer in that team. I just turned 21.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote