View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:34 AM   #4195
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
It really depends.
I don't know if you watched any of Portugal games in Eurobasket, but our NT coach likes experiencied teams. Our PG's were Philipe da Silva (playing in French League (31years), Miguel Minhava (28 years old) and Josť Costa (captain, 37years if i'm correct). Some people said that i was in the second ballot to go, better saying top 6 PG's .. but i don't know, there wasn't one single guy with my age or closer in that team. I just turned 21.

Ok so captain's done.
You're virtually top 5.
I'll be rooting for you!
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote