View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #6
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is David Lynch the most pretentious director?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
Mulholland Drive is drivel, yet pretentious people like it because they were told it is artsy.
True that. I called that one of my favorite movies when I was a senior in high school ('02) and it was totally to be hipster and pretentious. I watched it a few years ago and it was just...weird. That creepy homeless guy and the mini-grandparents...yeesh.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote