View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #45
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Supposed to go to a christmas party on sunday...dont see it. I dont **** with work people outside work.
Same.

I have the same situation in a couple of weeks with a Christmas party. Not only do I have no interest in hanging out with work people outside of work, I also commute 60 miles every day to and from work (120 miles total daily). I've got to figure out a good excuse for getting out of it...

I guess the commute thing could come in handy in this instance.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote