View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 06:54 PM   #885
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Connecticut Huskies fan thread

Curious on UConn fan opinions on Arkansas? I live in Arkansas and, outside of UNC, they are the team I follow the closest and see most of their games. I had to miss the game because I had to be at a high school tournament.

Anyway, I thought Arkansas would lose by around 15, so the final outcome didn't surprise me. On top of that, their best player (Marshawn Powell) tore his ACL earlier in the year and is done for the season, and they are really young. B.J. Young, Ky Madden, Devonta Abron, and Hunter Mickelson are all freshmen and see heavy minutes and/or start. And Mardracus Wade and Rickey Scott are sophomores and both start. In other words, six of our top eight are freshmen or sophomores.

The only players they'll lose off this team are Michael Sanchez (who kinda sucks anyway) and Marvell Waithe and they'll get Marshawn Powell back next year. I think they're a legit top 20-25 team next year.

Heard on the radio B.J. Young had a coming out party for Arkansas, and your freshman guard had one too. Wish I could have seen it.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote