View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 03:21 AM   #784
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Had some beast games yesterday, first time I can say I'm now feeling almost as comfortable playing this game as I do playing MW2.

I keep switching between Assault and Support packages. I went with the Support package the last few weeks simply as I was struggling to get many good killing streaks. Went back to Assault package last night though and did damage with it.

Have now unlocked gold camo on both SCAR and now the ACR. Working on the M4A1 and hope to get that in gold camo before I get to level 80. Unlocked the AK47 last night, didn't really like it, though maybe I should give it another chance after I unlock some attachments and proficiencies.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote