View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Playing with people who can't play(dribble pass make a layup etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
Your wide open to go up for a dunk all someone has to do is pass it to you and they throw the baddest pass in the world that gets tipped and stuffs it up
I despise that. In my particular circumstances, our team would create a turnover and I'd be out in the open floor. A dunk would appear imminent. All I'd need was a solid chest pass from my teammate. However, there was this one guy who'd always throw underhand-scoop outlets that'd then take three times as long to arrive and shut down any previously available fast break opportunities. He thought he was being flashy and stylistic. Very frustrating.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote