View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: We Have Our First Amnesty Victim

I'm actually surprised. Not because I didn't think Jefferson didn't deserve to be amnestied (because IMO he was one of the easier decisions), but it just didn't seem like a San Antonio-type move. Especially considering their owner was one of the biggest pushers to limit spending. He'll get picked up really fast and if he somehow makes it through the waivers of teams cap space, I could see a New Jersey return (through the waiver process) or possibly him going to Dallas (if he becomes a FA) (and payback for Finley lol).

It also looks like SA offered Butler the MLE (along with Chicago according to BRoussard, with LAC and NJ offering more).

SA also just picked up a potentially really good rookie SF in Leonard, so maybe they got a lot of faith in him.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote