View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #5
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Playing with people who can't play(dribble pass make a layup etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
I agree with your opinion. When I play pick up I usually do not pick the best players on the floor. I kind of like being the underdog. Anyone can win a pickup game with a stacked team, its much more challenging to win with players that aren't so great.
I agree that a challenge is great. However, my favorite types of challenges don't come from playing with teammates who aren't good. Instead, the best case scenario would be two competent teams going head to head (which I know is not always possible). I suppose skill is all relative, but if I'm running with a team that is low on basketball logic (ill-advised passes in routine situations, extremely poor shot selection, etc.) it can be fun to go into take over mode and try to pull out a W but it's not preferable.

Essentially, being the man (and the 2nd man, and the 3rd man) is good for a challenge, but can also be quite frustrating.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote