View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #6
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pistons to resign Prince and Jerebko

Good point about what Butler got paid. I was actually a bit suprised since the Clippers were negotiating with Prince. You would think they would have offered him more than a 1 year deal........ it would make sense since he's better than Butler. The Clips have a better team and he is from the LA area too so you would think they could have made a better pitch to him. Of course it is the Clippers, lol.

I'd rather hold onto Rip & Gordon until a real deal comes along. Otherwise I would say let's just develop what we have. The only way we're going to get better at this point is through the draft. Rather than be a .500 team this year I'd rather be horrible and end up with a high draft pick. The way I figure it, that's better than what a trade would do for us. This years draft is going to be amazing. Monroe is going to be a stud. We need to see what we have with Knight, but I'm pretty sure he'll be a good PG. If we can get one more young guy with a ton of potential we'll be kind of like Portland or OKC was a few years ago. If we trade for a decent player, we just end up as a decent team and won't be able to contend against the teams like Chicago, NY, Miami, and Boston. We need to roll the dice with the draft.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote