View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:10 PM   #10
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Portland still believes in Greg Oden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I expect that not extending Oden when they had the chance will be the biggest mistake the Blazers made since they drafted him over Durant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
wquick Jason Quick
Breaking: Blazers determine center Greg Oden has suffered setback, and restructure his one-year deal for a lesser amount

Never mind

So sad that in 2007 I wanted to cry when Oden's injury was announced and now when it is announced I kind of chuckle to myself. Sucks being a Blazer fan on this day. Worst day as a Blazer fan since Game 7 2000.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote