View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 08:42 PM   #13
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: New Barclays Arena Renderings Revealed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
no need to be so high on your horse. i'm like a lot of people just trying to figure out logistics from a distance, so if any part of what i said is wrong, just say so.

but yea, i can appreciate what you're saying. tokyo traffic is legendary and i would be amazed if certain areas of NYC didn't come close. still, do you deny that building the place over the atlantic yards will greatly help flexibility in getting to barclays?

i don't doubt for a minute, either, that ratner never really gave an eff about negative impacts of the forest city development on brooklyn. that was pretty clear from the beginning.
Its not a high horse thing but how do you make a comment on it and you dont even know where it is or looks like

Atlantic Ave is the street to the left of the stadium and Flatbush Ave is the street to the right. Where they meet will back up traffic for days. Its just in a highly congested area already. If there was a way to make those 2 streets wider it could have helped but there is no way. Literally Atlantic Ave is the only street that goes east from down there with in reason. The next major street to go east is Eastern Parkway which is a few miles away.

Oh I couldnt even describe what its like to drive in Tokyo... Pedestrians have the right of way and you can not dare drive if people are passing by. Japan will be the first country to have hover cars!

You have no worries though if you take a train it is easy to get there. I mean literally almost every single train in NYC goes down there with in a 5 block radius.

Last edited by Rameek : 12-13-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote