View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #14
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New Barclays Arena Renderings Revealed.

rameek, your comments about me are misguided. i've been following the forest city project for years, back to when it was nothing but a speculative concept.

i've seen hundreds of pictures and read tens of thousands of words on the subject over time.

i may not be a native new-yorker, but i'm not completely ignorant and i know how to use certain resources that are available. and i'm not afraid to admit things i don't know and ask questions. and i don't accept that as an opportunity for you or anyone else to be snotty towards me on the subject. because that's what you're being- snotty.

nothing against you personally, either. it's always good to rub elbows with nets fans online, assuming that you are one.

Last edited by gigantes : 12-14-2011 at 11:43 AM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote