View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 01:00 AM   #766
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
it's been all over MMA news outlets the last couple days, but seems to be settling down now.

the state approved overeem. due to proper blood / urine results or quick cash injections by dana white, who really gives a crap?

two overgrown clowns are still on the menu for the 30th, so we can all remain happy.

Yeah, I heard about the issues, I was worried this was something new and Reem had officially pulled out.

Mir Lesnar 3 is the last thing in the world I want to see.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote