View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #768
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Mir Lesnar 3 is the last thing in the world I want to see.
seriously.

i'm seeing all these post-fight articles about mir, talking about how he deserves a title shot or an eliminator, and i just don't see it. not yet, anyway.

mir is a very good fighter and an expert at certain things, but too often he fails to impress. he basically did one thing right in the big nog fight, and that was to seize the gift-wrapped opportunity to find a superior position on the ground. he certainly didn't impress on his feet and breaking nog's arm is something any good HW can do if the opponent refuses to tap.

i'd rather see barnett, possibly cormier, werdum (if he promised to fight like a man) ahead of the line in front of mir.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote