View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 07:14 AM   #781
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Uh uh, just conveniently pick when Mir was good to fight. The fact of the matter is if he wasn't ready to go, then he shouldn't have fought. The Vera fight was 2 years after the bike accident. I wouldn't take Mir's first win over Nog away just because Nog wasn't healthy and shouldn't have taken that fight. If you want a more recent fight, then Mir didn't look good against an over-the-hill Cro Cop, who is a small HW. He weighed in the same as Carwin (265) and Nelson (260); another fight he didn't look that good in.

Fact remains he still wasnt in shape -- And I think everyone knew that.
Cro Cop Vs Mir? It was boring until he knocked out Mirko... and? He knocked him out..Yes, it wasnt his best performance ... but yet, he managed to knock him out with a knee into his face.... And for the rest of the matches you mentioned.. You win some, you lose some.. You try to win them all but you can't right? (I figured one of the fighters, said the same thing.. or I think I got it from one of them)

lol To be honest with you, I dont even remember what we're arguing about..
You compared an UGLY-Mir to a prime Vera (at that time)... and for me -- it was just incomparable.

but yeah it is what it is.

Last edited by $LakerGold : 12-15-2011 at 07:17 AM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote