View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 02:41 AM   #45
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Alternative ISH League 2011-12

Really pissed off, got drafted into work last night only for my computer at work to not let me enter...really ticked off big time. It has always worked in the past but now for some reason it failed....sorry about that DZW completely out of my hands

now i need to do some serious trading

my team

PG Andre Miller (Den - PG)
SG Paul Pierce (Bos - SG,SF)
G Jason Richardson (Orl - SG,SF)
SF Boris Diaw (Cha - SF,PF)
PF Blake Griffin (LAC - PF,C)
F Al Horford (Atl - PF,C)
C Greg Monroe (Det - C)
C Elton Brand (Phi - PF,C)
Util Tony Allen (Mem - SG,SF)
Util Hedo Turkoglu (Orl - SF,PF)