View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 05:58 PM   #32
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you know, i wasnt one of the ref conspiracy guys.....

from what I have read is many are in love with JETs shooting but think the deal is too long. however they are the same ones who were outraged that Nick Van Exel was traded when his value was at an all time high. short sighted i say. bad deal bad deal bad deal.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote