Thread: Roy Retires
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 02:44 AM   #6
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Roy Retires

Not a Blazer fan at all, but I just wanted to stop by and say it hurts to see Roy go out this way (IDC about the money, thats not what we are talking about right now, its BASKETBALL). Imagine yourself in his situation just for one second, one day you ARE the future of a franchise, your team is being talked about as a future championship winning team, and you are looked as one of, if not the best young player in the NBA. Boom you get a knee injury and never come back from it. Your last NBA moments you spent on the bench as a backup for Wes Mathews. Really made me sad, I hope he does well in life not only cause of this but because he really seemed like a humble and nice guy all around, hopefully he can one day make a comeback? But I doubt that...
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote