View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 11:53 AM   #1052
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Yep you hit on the head. Finley has the higher potential but Celek is the safer play. 49ers can lose to the Hawks and who knows what McCarthy will do with the starters. i don't know if you can risk playing Finley especially if its the championship.

Thanks.

What about playing Kahlil Bell over Steven Jackson?

I'm expecting S-Jax to be heavily involved in the game plan, especially as a receiver. I'm going out on a limb by saying he gets 20 carries, 100+ all purpose yards, and has a 60% chance to score.

Kahlil Bell is starting for CHI, and he plays eerilysimilar to Forte. The guy has all the tools to be a great back in this league, and with a good matchup against GB, I'm giving him the nod over Jackson.

What you think?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote