View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #1054
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Thanks.

What about playing Kahlil Bell over Steven Jackson?

I'm expecting S-Jax to be heavily involved in the game plan, especially as a receiver. I'm going out on a limb by saying he gets 20 carries, 100+ all purpose yards, and has a 60% chance to score.

Kahlil Bell is starting for CHI, and he plays eerilysimilar to Forte. The guy has all the tools to be a great back in this league, and with a good matchup against GB, I'm giving him the nod over Jackson.

What you think?
I am in the same situation. I have been debating starting Bell at the flex and have Moss and Megatron go instead of starting Torrey Smith.

The screen and check downs to backs is the Packers achilles heel. And i would be assuming with McCown starting that we will see a lot of that. But if i was in your situation i don't think i could get myself to start Bell over Jackson this deep into the playoffs. Especially since your league isn't PPR and that is where id believe Bell would get most of his points. With Ben out you'd hope the Steelers offense will sputter allowing the Rams to run the ball more.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote