View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 02:25 AM   #11
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 plans, New Year's Resolutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I hope to continue to be great.

I want to learn how to cook well. Maybe cook something every weekend.

I was at the Wizards game tonight, I would really enjoy having sex with this one Wizard cheerleader. That's probably not very likely, but boy that'd be great.

Travel more. Already have a trip to LA lined up for January.
Get on that pussssy man.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote