Thread: Toney Douglas
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #19
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Toney Douglas

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
damn clutch you on me today huh?!! I would take fisher a hundred times outta hundred over douglas.
I'm just pissed because of our performance last night.I wasn't even mad last night but I woke up angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
The Triangle offense isnt based on PG play. So you can get away with Fisher just bringing up the pill. The main reason why they will miss Odom for a while.

I cant understand why people are down on TD he is a spark plug of offense off the bench (as Knickcity already stated.)
I'm happy with him being a scorer off the bench but he simply isn't a starting point guard on a good team.
Heck,he isn't even a starting point guard on a bad team.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote