View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #76
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Adrian Peterson tears ACL, needs reconstructive surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Where are you seeing that he's expected to start opening day? Contrary to everything I'm reading.

Closest I've seen is "optimistic he can play by the early part of next season", which isn't very close to "starting opening day".
Clayton reported that on ESPN just before I made that post...

maybe I can find a tweet...hold up
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote