View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 04:41 AM   #35
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
You guys know if I can do a free trial type deal to try it out before paying up? I haven't been paying attention to SWTOR last couple months. Is it way better than let's say WOW?

Game is too new to be handing out free trials at the moment, but clipse summed it up pretty well. For the quests, stories, character back-stories, it's brilliant. A story driven MMO was a great idea, and as I'm a Star Wars fan anyway, the quests and some of the stories behind them are really interesting to me. I've only rolled Sith Inquisitor (Assassin specced) so far, so there is a hell of a lot more content to get through which I'm excited about. You'll also enjoy the ability to make choices through the game. Light side and dark side points is a nice feature.

When you see Sith characters running around with blue lightsabers, you know that they're playing a nice guy type of character. It's quite interesting to see. I'm kind of a mix really, Dark I side points at the moment, so most of my choices are dark, but I've chosen a few light choices too. It definitely has an interesting effect on how NPCs and your companion interact with you.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote