View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 03:28 AM   #41
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Im new to MMO games. Im a star wars fan who liked the kotor games and especially the stories. The story has been great so far, but Im not used to the keyboard thing .. Im getting better but there were times when I was out there getting whupped on and people had to come save me .... Im better than that now, but there is still soo much to learn..

Fun though

If you're struggling with having to keep clicking each enemy when you're facing a mob, use the TAB guy which targets the next nearest enemy. I didn't even know about this until my friend who plays told me. Pretty basic, but I hadn't bothered to look at the controls leaflet.

Got my Sith Assassin up to level 27 now, I'll try and avoid spoiling the story for people, but it's definitely getting interesting, makes me want to keep playing and playing.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote