View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

Default Walkthough Suggestions?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of doing a bunch of walk-through videos on the highest difficulty. The games I own (and that I'm relatively good at) are:

Uncharted 1, 2 & 3 (crushing difficulty)
Modern Warfare 1, 2 & 3 (veteran difficulty)
Black Ops

I know this is primarily a basketball forum and the video forum doesn't have as much traffic as other video game forums but I am currently undertaking a project to create a bunch of walk-through video guides. The games I mentioned I above are the ones I am most comfortable with. I do have a mic so as I'm recording I will be talking strategy and showcasing my skills.

If you guys are ever online:

Xbox tag: pRiMeHuStLeR
PSN: 0verlord73, rhythmic-thesis & xciter (all different consoles, will be using my RT PSN for this project)

Anyways, I'll probably start posting videos in the spring but just wanted to know which games I should concentrate on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik3SREdZ8-Y

Here's the walk-through I made a few years back and gameanyone used it (I think in 08'). I'll re-do it by including commentary because this game on crushing can be done several different ways. Check out Chapter 4 & 13 for some skills. Those two are by far the two of the most difficult levels I have ever played in my entire life. I also submitted a walk-through for U2 in 09' but I have since improved my strategy dramatically, so I'll re-do it as well.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote