Thread: Our bench
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #37
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Our bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Nope, it's all on D'antoni, they aren't even trying to defend.

Shumpert hasn't been influenced by D'antoni yet, so he looks out of place playing defense and attacking the rim.

If you say so I mean I hate his coaching too but c'mon That has nothing to do with the fact that when Melo and Stat are out the game, teams go on huge runs. The coaching sucks but theres also a huge lack of talent in out 2nd unit. The thing that get me is, you' complain about D'Antoni's defense (and rightfully so) but we have guys who havent been good defenders EVER in their careers.But if you want to keep touching the fire to find out it's hot ...by all means.

Last edited by franchize : 01-04-2012 at 08:42 PM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote