Thread: Our bench
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #42
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Our bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I don't know how many times in ow many threads I have to say Mike D'Antoni needs to be fired. Dude, i am not disagreeing with you about Mike. He sucks. All I'm saying is, even with a good coach, this is a poor team. We have guys who we can't afford to take off the court because the moment we do, we're going to fall behind big time. You shouldnt even need good coaching to beat Charlotte. This coaching staff,this roster and this GM need a big time change.
Teams lose when their best players isn't playing, Boston started 0-3.

Is the rest of their team scrubs too?

Dallas started 0-4, Dirk Kidd and terry must suck too?

The point is....... team's will lose.

But this team isn't losing because of lack of quality players.

It's losing because key elements of WINNING basketball is not stressed.

I just watched the post game and Melo and Tyson said some interesting things.

Melo doesn't wanna ruffle feathers and actually complimented Stat on being aggressive.

He had that same look on his face when asked if he had talked to CP3 about coming to the Knicks.

"Nope, never had that convo".

He was blatantly lying tonite.

Chandler said "players are mad", and the defensive rotation are terrible and you can't win like that."

This isn't lack of talent, it's the system.

It is not ironic that Stat comes back and the team gives up 118 points and his assignment rocks him for 75% shooting!!!!

Boris Diaw is an 8ppg player...... career!!!!!

Now come on, you've played organized ball.

I have as well.

Please tell me when a player is not competing, and letting his man abuse him, is the coach supposed to say something?

Or just let it continue?

This team has talent, but has a terrible system that does not fit the team.

We were at full strength and still lost, and lost big, to a team that was on a four game losing streak.

Friday we play a team that is on a 6 game losing streak.

Both of these teams may not win 30 games COMBINED, but I fully expect them to win against this team.

Because the system is built for losing.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote